Friday 2 March 2012

Two Simple Words

Thank You!!!

These are two very simple words, but they mean a lot. Growing up,  saying thank you, please, may I, good morning, good evening, etc... Were some of the words our parents taught us. These were to groom us to become respectful, well mannered adults.

But for some reason as we grow old we forget how important these simple words are.

Gratitude demonstrates an appreciation for the kindness, benefits you have received, all the simple pleasures you were afforded in your life.

We tend to take for granted many things in our lives, our co-worker, our friends and mostly our families. The people that help make our days go by easier, persons who offer a shoulder to lean on and kind words.

This year I've made it a goal to be more grateful.

~ Thank You Mom & Dad for all the values you instilled in me and the support you give to me.
~ Thank You to my sibling who have given me fun times, straight talk and a whole lot of annoyance (love you guys).
~ Thank You to my 'Mr.' for the experiences he have given to me, the good times and the bad.
~ Thank You to all my friends who have been there in my times of need and and times of joy.
~ Thank you to my co-workers, taxi drivers, canteen staff and all the other people who I interact with on a daily basis, you guys make my day go by easier.
~ Thank You Lord for LIFE!!!

Do you demonstrate gratitude? What are you thankful for?

Mcuh love,




No comments:

Post a Comment