Tuesday 3 April 2012

April

The month of April has finally started, a month of bubbly excitement and enthusiasm, a month I've always been crazy in love with since I was a child. 

Almost 30 years ago, some time around now, my parent were excited as well. They were excited about the birth of their first born. Will it be a boy or girl, will he/she be healthy, or happy. Who would  he/she look like, how would  he/she do in school? when he/she is an adult what would  he/she be? Will he/she be successful in life?

Then, on that glorious Wednesday morning, almost thirty year ago, they had ME!!!! A beautiful baby girl with big eyes like my mom. (I LOVE my parents soooo much)

They had all the trials and errors of a first born with me, the ups and downs, the fun memories and the sad times. And guess what? For the first born, I turned out damn fine, I'm happy, healthy and got my my head in the right game.
Source
This year is my big "three O", I'm very excited, I feel like I'm becoming a new person. I would no longer be a girl or lady, I would become a woman. (Everyone I tell this laughs at me, but that's how I feel, I feel as if I'm changing, as if I've matured...lol)

I don't think I ever been this excited about a birthday. It's going to be the BEST ever. And me being the planner I am, means I have already bombarded my family and friends with party ideas (where, who, how, why), given instructions, bullied them for suggestions, issued threats, etc...the full nine yards. (I'm 99.1% sure of what I'll be doing)

This year is gonna be GREAT!!!! Can't wait to share it with you guys.


Were you this excited about your thirtieth birthday? Or are you going to be?


Much love,








1 comment:

  1. oooh I am crying ....hope you do enjoy it to the fullest with us
    May God continue to bless and keep you and guides you to all your goals.

    ReplyDelete