Wednesday 23 May 2012

Love is...

I was having a conversation with a girl friend yesterday, about a common saying about love. 

The saying goes, "be with the person who loves you, not the person you love".

I absolutely hate this saying...I hate it!!!! 
Maybe I don't fully understand what the saying is about (I hope so), because what this says to me, is be with someone who loves you and hope that you eventually love them back.

I think it's selfish, so you are to deny the person who is in love with you LOVE, your LOVE, the LOVE of another? In a relationship there is nothing that hurts more than when you love someone who doesn't love you back.

So here is my saying, "be with the person you love, who loves you back"
what love is to me
What do you think about the saying "be with the person who loves you, not the person you love" ?


Much love,




No comments:

Post a Comment