Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentine's Day Gifts

Over this weekend my mind had been going crazy over an idea I've had (well I've actually had this idea since the beginning of the year). My craft bug has been biting, and I wanted to do something special for Valentine's Day.
I decided to make sweets to give to my co-workers (I hope they appreciate it). So with a couple of resources around he internet I came up with the perfect Valentine's Day token.


Oreo Truffle Pink Heart Pyramid boxes


Heart shaped cookie pops


I absolutely love these boxes. Aren't they cute?


Later in the week I'll do a tutorial for this.


Resources from around the internet:
~ The paper is normal copy paper that I printed a graphic on, the graphics are part of a free Valentine's Day kit  I downloaded from Cute & Cool Creations.
~ The pyramid box template I found at Simply Creative The pink Petticoat Blog.
~ I previously shared the Oreo truffles recipe I got from The Girl Who Ate Everything blog. (these are a big hit).
~ The Bis-Sticks recipe can be found in a previous post.




Happy Valentine's Day to all!!!


Much Love,

3 comments:

  1. They're gorgeous Makeda. I think your co-workers will love them. TFS.
    I tweeted them : )
    https://twitter.com/#!/PinkPCreative/status/169444559342927872
    Love
    Liz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful and inspiring gifts, wow! I'm so happy to see the paper in use! :) And thanks for sharing the link to the pyramid-box, that's a new one for me, gotta try those some time.

    ReplyDelete