Saturday 14 January 2012

Photo A Day Challenge January: Day 14

January 14 - 9:00pm

What I'm Reading
As a child and teenager I was an avid reader, but sadly as I grew older my love for reading slowly withered until it was non-existent.
Over the last couple of years I've tried very hard to start back reading, but it has proven to be a  very difficult task. I have tried fiction, non-fiction, inspirational/motivational, but nothing holds my attention.

For 2012 I decided to try to read the bible (I have so many unanswered question about life), and I think the Bible would be a good place to start. So, I decided to read a couple of verses every day, and I must say, I'm very proud of myself. I've been reading every other day and it has been holding my interest, so much that I end up reading more than a couple of verses. 

Who knows maybe this would be the book to rekindle my love for reading. *fingers crossed*


Follow fatmumslim on her photo-a-day challenge.


Come back tomorrow for my definition of happiness.



Much love,






No comments:

Post a Comment