Friday 6 January 2012

Photo A Day Challenge January: Day 6

January 6 - 4:23pm - at home
Makes Me Smile
There are a lot of things that make me smile. Like getting up in the morning on my day off, or seeing someone with a very cute baby, or someone helping another, or to see my plants flowering, or persons being proud of their culture/religion by representing it in public, seeing a rainbow, or someone simply smiled at me. The list would go on forever, there are so many things that make me smile.


The things which made me smile today were these.....
bowl of citrus
I'm not really sure what they are. Some sort of citrus fruit, they almost look like portugals, they almost smell like portugals, but they sure do taste like limes.......and I smiled.....


Join and follow fatmumslim on her photo-a-day challenge.
Don't forget tomorrow there will be another photo, do come back.


Much love


No comments:

Post a Comment