Tuesday 24 April 2012

Memories: B'Day 2011

B'Day 2012
Last year for my birthday, I invited my girlfriends over and prepared a meal for them. Everyone kept asking if I was sure i wanted to be in the kitchen, cooking on my birthday, the answer was yes. I love to try new recipes and I love to entertain small, intimate groups of people.

I remember that days so well. I had gotten up early because for some reason I had a lot of errands to run (which seems strange now, because I would never want to have a hassle of a day on my B'day). Anyhow, I had a lot to do, which included going to the hair dresser and getting home in time to prepare the meal.
Needless to say, the day was crazy and I barely made it home in time to cook. But it was a great day none the less, I cooked, my friends came, we eat and drank, reminisced and made a new memory.
I had a lot of fun hanging with my girls at home last year, and I plan to have even more fun with them this year. However we would not be staying at home. You'll know the saying 'what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas'? Well, we're not going to Vegas, but we are to have a Vegas moment....what happens in.....

Below is the link to the main dish I made. I found this recipe on a blog about food, the person is from South Africa, but sadly that's all I remember, I don't even remember the name of the blog. But the great thing is this recipe is great and we truly enjoyed it.



Greek Pastitisio


How do you prefer to spend your birthday?

Much love,




No comments:

Post a Comment