Thursday 23 February 2012

Me Creative

Whenever I discover something new I can't think of anything else but that particular thing. Over the last two weeks, I've discovered the art of digital scrap-booking. OMG...I'm in love, I have been staying up late at night downloading digital scrap-booking kits and figuring out how to use them.


The last two week has been full of mini project using digital scrap-booking kits.
~ The first was the the pyramid boxes made from a Valentine's kit from Anski. I previously posted about it here.

~ The second were origami flowers I made with printed paper from Shabby Princess Plentiful Collection.
These paper flowers are an adaption from some made by Anski. Anski's paper flowers can be found here.

~ The third and forth projects are the attempts at digital scrap-booking. I built these in Windows Paint, using two collection from the Shabby Princess (Plentiful and Festival Paper Collections)
Made with Shabby Princess Plentiful Collection

Made with Shabby Princess Festival Paper Collection

I am reuniting with my creative side, I'm very proud and excited about my creations.


Much love,


No comments:

Post a Comment