Thursday 2 February 2012

Me & My Canon


For many years I have wanted a digital SLR camera. I have drooled, dreamed, longed, hoped, begged and SAVED for a DSLR. Don't ask me about specifications, ISO or types of lens. All I knew is that I wanted and had to have one.

However, I was always torn between which brand to get (Nikon or Canon). My first love was the Nikon 60D. My cousin bought one for her boy friend. I remember the photos she took: the brightness quality and clarity. That's when I decided I had to have one.

For the last years I've always had a DSLR in my Amazon shopping cart, just there waiting; waiting for me to make up my mind on exactly which camera I wanted and to accumulate the money required for purchasing it.

So after a year of checking my Amazon cart every single day to see the price changes on the Canon EOS Rebel T2i, I finally committed and bought it. Whoot Whoot *silly dance* Whoot Whoot.

Why did I choose Canon? Because it is one of the two brands I consider being good. It was always going be a Canon or Nikon and I just happened to put the Canon in my shopping basket.

So what now? I wanted the camera, I saved for the camera and I bought the camera...... now I have to learn how to use the camera. I've already "dug up" in it, played around with some of the features and read the quick reference guide but I know there is a lot more to my new baby. So....I'm going to join some forums, befriend some canon owners, do some challenges and purchase that “Dummies” book. This is going to be soooooo much fun.

What do I plan to do after I develop my skill? I'm not sure, what I am 100% sure about is that I going to be taking some darn good photos.

The following are some photos I took the first day. 
  










I LOVE MY CANON

Follow me on Flickr to see more photos.

Much Love,





No comments:

Post a Comment